Snapshot Research - Instant Insights for Digital Professionals
Snapshot Research is a concept developed by The Goodwind Company and Institute for Digital Transformation with an aim to map the state of mind of digital leaders.
Headline of latest snapshot research (December 2019):
A majority of Digital Leaders do not think they will succeed with Digital Transformation!
Digital Transformation has become an internal project to reduce operational cost – not addressing the new challenges of the digital markets (high unpredictability & need for customer focus).
- 44% of digital leaders think they will succeed with Digital Transformation
- 40% of companies are able to respond to unplanned market changes
- 43% of digital leaders understand what disruption is or where it will come from.
- 40% of digital leaders state that their staff openly communicates and works collaboratively.
- 52% of digital leaders spending most of their time developing new digital solutions.
Please contact The Goodwind Company for more in-depth analysis or benchmarking.
Snapshot Research is a new concept for rapid analytics regarding Digital Transformation. SnapShot research consists of 5-10 questions (maximum 3 minutes of completion) and released on monthly basis. The latest research will be published on this page. Powered by The Goodwind Company and Institute for Digital Transformation
Snapshot Research Timeplan:
Snapshot 1: Digital Readiness (COMPLETE)
Snapshot 2: Digital Viability (December 2019)
>> Link to SnapShot Dashboard
Snapshot 3: Digital Transformation Levels & Speed (January 2020)
Snapshot 4: Digital Trend Analysis (February 2020)
Snapshot 5: Digital Leaders Prioritize & Challenges (March 2020)
Snapshot 6: Digital Market & Positioning (April 2020)